Complete Infrastructure Services
Apart from MEP consultancy, electromechanical shop drawing & as-built services, Cadeosys BIM outsourcing services have the proficiency to implement shop drawings for infrastructural projects in MEP/FP, architectural & structural services.
We are one of the sub consultancies for preparing shop drawings for New Port project infrastructure development in Qatar.
- The amenities of the project will be developed and constructed on a capacity of roughly 53 hectares (about 530,000 square meters).
- Area of BIM implementation is services modeling, drafting & coordination, profile checking and creation, progress monitoring etc…
- On-shore, off-shore teams by Contractors.
- An off-shore team responsible for the generation of entirely confederated and coordinated BIM, MEP/FP model, profile creation, BOQ and shop drawings which includes services and infrastructure along the main road, marina road, landscape works and utility buildings like substation etc..
- An on-shore team which is responsible for coordinating with consultants for clash resolution, construction team for generating a 4D and 5D model.
With the help of Revit, we are preparing BIM Model, AutoCAD for drafting & clash detection with the help of Navisworks.
Our Infrastructure Services includes
- Drainage (Foul water Network, Stormwater network,
- Plumbing (Potable water network, Irrigation water)
- Firewater Network
- Road Lighting
- Low voltage
- High Voltage (Medium Voltage)
- Electrical Spare Duct
For more details about Cadeosys Revit – CAD Infrastructural expertise, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org