MEP Shop drawing
A shop drawing is a set of drawings produced by the MEP Contractors, civil contractors, electromechanical contractors,fabricators, suppliers, manufacturers or sub-contractor.
In Shop drawing we provide
- We generate shop drawings from design drawings
- Construction drawings from a single line to double line diagram
- Concept with mentioning dimensions or elevations
- Checking hits between other services
- Coordination drawing with color
- Coding for deducting clashes
- Fabrication (sheet metal) drawings for duct fabricator
HVAC Shop drawings
Cadeosys prepare duct shop drawings as per SMACNA standards with required linings and by mentioning its insulation thickness. We also make sure while preparing shop drawings the coordination between other mechanical piping, sprinklers etc, and also consider the beam height, drop ceiling levels.
We also prepare sheet metal drafting works. According to sheet metal standards, our draftsman prepares duct fabrication detail drawings.
We prepare all kind of shop drawings from design drawing to contract drawings. The shop drawings we prepare will comprise all the needed information for the architect and engineer according to the approved submittals, specifications and design drawings.