“Plumbing” often signifies the supply and waste system of an individual building. Plumbing system consists of drainage, piping, its fittings, valves and fixtures which shall be installed for the supply of potable drinking water and daily usages in any building.
In MEP outsourcing services other than HVAC, fire fighting or infrastructure, we prepare plumbing services which offer:
- Drainage system
- Soil Pipe Solution (gravity pipes)
- Wastewater Solution
- Vent Layout
- Domestic Cold & Hot Water Supply & Return
- Calculating water storage as per IPC standards for each building
- Preparing riser diagram to make sure of connection in each toilet
- Showing diversion if any in shafts.
- Preparing gravity pipes as per standard slope with inside the building or exterior sewerage pipelines.
- Shop drawings by mentioning correct inlet with Invert level and reverse slope calculation for correct gravity flow.
- Ensuring about proper vent lines for each diversion.
- Preparing riser diagram to show an exact connection with proper vent pipes.
In plumbing outsourcing services, we do design and drafting with the help of AutoCAD for 2D drafting and Revit for 3D modeling.